ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established in 1983, Supa-Truss Vic is an Australian owned and operated company that has been delivering trusses to Gippsland and Melbourne Metro areas since opening. Although they have had some name changes over the years, one name has shaped the business and that would have to be the DeBoer Family.
As leaders in designing, manufacturing and supplying pre-fabricated timber roof trusses, wall frames and posi strut floor systems, Supa-Truss promise to supply or install quality products, provide expert knowledge and fast delivery.
At Supa-Truss, they understand that the foundation of any remarkable structure begins with the framework that supports it. With decades of experience and a relentless pursuit of advancement, they have become synonymous with strength, durability, and reliability. Their commitment to delivering superior quality trusses, engineered wood products, and construction services has made them an industry leader trusted by clients.
- Quality Prefab Roof Trusses
- The best trenched prefab frames in the market (inc. raked frames)
- Posi joists and rafters with metal or timber webs.
- I- joists, LVL subfloor systems & sheet flooring.
- LVL & Glulam Beams, LVL rafters, cypress & Primed H3 & H4 Post’s, H3 Teated Pine, Merbau fire rated structural timbers.
- T2 Blue, H2 Red and H3 termite weather protection timber treatments
- Hangers, tie downs, strap bracing, fixings, and screws.
- Complete estimating services from subfloors, frames, and multiple-level floors to the roof trusses on the top floor of a multi-residential building or just trusses on a single-story extension
- A dedicated design team that is focused on the finer details of a complete design
- On time delivery with their own crane trucks.
- Specialised crane hire and traffic control. With the ability to assist in making a delivery on challenging sites efficient and most importantly safe.
- On-site measuring for slabs, frames, and steel work for when things are not planned.
- Framing Installation services can be quoted by contractors recommended by Supa-Truss
How to Apply:
- Submit an application for the role that interests you, ensuring you meet the requirements of the role.
- Interview with a GBS Consultant, providing evidence of Rights to Work in Australia, Identification and any Certificates, Licences or Qualifications held.
- If successful, you may be required to complete a pre-employment medical, including Drug & Alcohol checks, before commencing work.
Click on the vacancy below that interests you and include a current resume and cover letter outlining your experience.
If no vacancies are listed, we are still keen to discuss your interest in this company and their opportunities, therefore please register your interest via [email protected]
For more information about the company or any of the roles, please contact our Head Office on 03 5174 2665 or via email.
Get in touch
For help with recruitment in West Gippsland please contact our Drouin Office on 03 5623 1883.
For help with recruitment in East Gippsland please contact our Sale Office on 03 5144 2344.
Alternatively you can email us on [email protected] or you can request a call from a Consultant or Submit a Resume via the following links: