- Multiple roles available
- Immediate start with great pay rates
- Based in Bairnsdale
About the Company
One Harvest is a company that has grown to include four facilities working across Australia that grow, harvest, process and supply produce to supermarkets and green grocers across the country. These products include prepacked salads and vegetables, prepared deli salads and fresh-cooked beetroot.
For more information about this great organisation -
About the Role
One Harvest is seeking enthusiastic, reliable and hardworking Process Workers to join one of their fast-paced production areas at their salad processing facility in Bairnsdale.
As there are multiple positions available, you may be required to work across any of the eight areas within the factory completing tasks and duties in areas such as, washing, trim, hygiene, despatch and receivals. If you are passionate about working for an organisation that is results driven in the areas of service, quality, and safety then this is the role for you!
With 24-hour operation, there are roles available for morning (5.30am & 10.30am), afternoon (2.00pm) or night shift (8.00pm). If you love working in a team and have a can-do attitude, then we welcome your application.
Ideally, you will:
- Have prior experience in a similar position;
- Have the ability to use computers and machine systems to run the packaging of vegetables and salad/leaf mixes;
- Possess a technical aptitude and problem-solving skills
- Due to the repetitive nature and manual handling tasks involved, the successful applicants must be physically fit and able to lift between 5-20kg repetitively
- Be able to stretch, bend and lift arms repetitively above shoulder height for certain roles
- Work in a cold room environment (between 2’c and 4’c)
- Always work safely and adhere to food hygiene rules
- Ability to work at a very fast pace with a focus on achieving KPI’s
- Strong work ethic and punctuality with reliable transport
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills (not essential but an advantage)
- Forklift license is advantageous but not required
All applications, including cover letter and resume, must be received via the GBS Recruitment website www.gbsrecruitment.com.au.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact our office on 03 5174 2665 or email [email protected]