- Multiple vacancies available
- Casual positions with the opportunity for permanent employment
- Located in Bairnsdale
One Harvest is a company that has grown to include four facilities working across Australia that grow, harvest, process and supply produce to supermarkets and green grocers across the country. These products include prepacked salads and vegetables, prepared deli salads and fresh-cooked beetroot. With 1,000 team members located across Australia, they pride themselves on being industry leaders in the Fresh Food/FMCG Industry with more than 25 years of experience.
For more information about this great organisation -
About the Role
One Harvest are seeking skilled Machine Operators to join their team on a casual basis. Opportunities for direct, ongoing employment will be provided to the right people. If you are enthusiastic, reliable, and hardworking then this may just be the opportunity you have been looking for!
As a Machine Operator, you will:
- Have prior experience in a similar position;
- Have the ability to use computers and machine systems to run the packaging of vegetables and salad/leaf mixes;
- Possess a technical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Due to the repetitive nature and manual handling tasks involved, the successful applicants must be physically fit
- Ability to work in a cold room environment (between 2-4 Degrees)
- Commitment to working safely and adhering to food hygiene protocols
- Ability to work at a very fast pace with a focus on achieving KPI’s
- Strong work ethic and punctuality, with reliable transport
- High attention to detail
- Computer skills
- Team orientated, with the ability to be self motivated also
How to apply?
All applications, including cover letter and resume MUST outline your previous machine operation experience and be received via the GBS Recruitment website www.gbsrecruitment.com.au.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity contact Rob Darby on 03 5174 2665 or [email protected]