About the company
Established in 1936, Bambach Wires and Cables Pty Ltd is an Australian company owned by Energy Technologies Limited (ASX :EGY).
In early 2019 following a substantial restructuring, Energy Technologies purchased the equipment and intellectual property assets of Advance Cables and merged that business with Bambach, forming a new manufacturing facility in Rosedale, Victoria.
The new facility increased Bambach’s manufacturing capacity from 30 tonnes of finished goods per month to 250 tonnes per month and substantially reduced production times for its full range of products. With its new facility and the incorporation of the Advance equipment, brand and range of products into the Bambach fold, the company is poised to become a major supplier of Australian made low voltage insulated copper cable to the Australian Infrastructure, Defence, Mining and Building Construction industries.
2023 is an exciting year ahead for this rapidly growing manufacturing site with many jobs on offer and the development of their new manufacturing building supporting the original site and infrastructure at their Rosedale site.
Great rates of pay and long term job security
Multiple Permanent Jobs Available due to company growth
Positions available commencing at regular dates during 2023
Bambach Cables values reliable and hardworking people that are self-motivated and use their initiative to complete assigned tasks. You will be required to operate sections of the manufacturing line and work effectively both independently and as a member of a team.
You will need to be physically fit and capable of undertaking the inherent requirements of tasks assigned. You will also be required to successfully complete a functional capacity test and a Drug and Alcohol Test.
To maintain the safety of workers onsite, Bambach is a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Random Drug and Alcohol testing of all employees and contractors is conducted regularly.
How to Apply
- Submit application for the role that interests you, ensuring you meet the requirements of the role.
- Interview with a GBS Consultant, providing evidence of Rights to Work in Australia, Identification, Certificates, Licences or Qualifications.
- If successful, you will then be invited for a second round interview with Bambach to discuss a permanent opportunity with them
- If selected for progression, you will then be required to provide two relevant employment references and complete a functional capacity test and a Drug and Alcohol Test.
- Complete the Bambach Induction before commencing work.
Click on the vacancy that interests you and include a current resume and cover letter outlining your experience.
If no vacancies are shown currently to apply, you can register your interest in working at Bambach by emailing [email protected]
For more information about any of these roles please contact Robert Darby on 5174 2665 or via [email protected]